Malaysia is an increasingly popular place to get tertiary education with more than 40,000 international students from over 100 countries studying in Malaysia.
It is the center of academic and higher education excellence in the region.
- Scan copy of your passport.
- Scan copies (original) of all educational Certificates & Marksheets.
- Scan copies (original) of one/two academic reference letter (for Masters, PhD).
- CV (if required).
- Scan copy (original) of IELTS/TOEFL certificate.
- Job experience letter (if required).
- Other supporting documents (if available, e.g extracurricular activities)
Documents required to submit for EMGS (Final):
- Registration Fee (non refundable) RM 1,000.00
- EMGS Payment (non refundable) RM 2,060.00.
- Scan Copy of Photograph (Clear and High Resolution).
- Scan copy of all the pages of Passport.
- Medical Report.