USA Study Visa

USA Study Visa Requirements

Effortable tution fees!!

Study in USA?

Studying in the United States and abroad doesn’t just give you tangible degrees and certificates. For any international student, the USA has a lot to offer: one of the most prestigious, top ranked higher education systems in the world, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, culture, history and a very multicultural population.

Basic Documents:

  1. $40 - $150 Application Fee (non-refundable).
  2. Scan copy of your Passport.
  3. Scan copies (original) or Official Sealed copies of Bachelor/Masters Certificates & Transcript.
  4. Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head.
  5. Scan Copies or Photocopies or Certified/Notarized Copies SSC/O Level and HSC/A Level Certificate and Marksheet.
  6. Scan copies (original) or Certified copies of Two/Three Academic Reference Letter.
  7. Statement of Purpose.
  8. Scan copy (original) or Notarized copy of IELTS/TOEFL Certificate.
  9. Scan copy of SAT/GMAT/GRE score (if required).
  10. Job experience letter (if required).
  11. Statement of Financial Support Form (non-US sponsor) or I-134 Form (US sponsor).
  12. Bank Solvency Certificate - from Sponsor.
  13. Resume or CV (If Required).
  14. Other supporting documents (if available, e.g extracurricular activities)

List of Documents Required for F1 Student VISA Application

  1. A valid Passport.
  2. DS-160 Confirmation Pages (barcodes must be readable)
  3. One photograph for each application (2" * 2" - 600px * 600px).
  4. Appropriate Visa Application Fee (F1 Student Visa Application Fee - $160).
  5. SEVIS Fee Receipt.
  6. I-20 – Original.
  7. All Original educational Certificates & Marksheets/Transcripts.
  8. TOEFL / IELTS certificate.
  9. GRE / GMAT / SAT / ACT certificate (if required).
  10. Job Experience Letter (If any).
  11. Three to twelve months of bank statements for student visa applicants (NEC recommends to submit min. 6 months Bank Statement).
  12. Bank Solvency Certificate
  13. Affidavit of Financial Support.
  14. Source of Income (Trade License, Tin Certificate, etc).
  15. Any other supporting Documents.

Connect with us

Call for details

01787209006 01787211818

Copyrights ©2023 Safe Way Consultancy. All Rights Reserved. Developed by FMTECH